Reservations and Cancellations
To make a reservation, two payments must be made.
The first payment, when making the reservation, is 30% of the value of the stay plus the extra costs and cleaning/laundry expenses.
The second of the payments will be made 30 days before entering the house, for the rest of the value of the stay.
To cancel your reservation
Until the date of the second payment, a penalty of 10% of the total value of the contract will be charged. But if you cancel after this date, the penalty will be 100% of the total.
Cancellation costs are recoverable.
If the cancellation is made before the date of the second payment, the penalty will be 10% of the total rent and extras, which will remain in the possession of the Reservation Agent. This penalty can be recovered if, in a period of less than one year from the rental start date, the tenant makes another reservation for an amount equal to or greater than the original rental. If the cancellation is made within the 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the tenant must pay to the landlord the total amount of the rent.
In view of the current situation of State of Alarm caused by Covid 19, in the new reservations made, cancellations that occur due to the impossibility of travel imposed by government provision WILL NOT HAVE PENALTY.
In line with the national organizations of the tourist sector, our houses have applied the following protocol:
- Ensure adequate ventilation of the house.
- Disinfection of all those surfaces, floors, furniture, handrails and equipment that can be handled more easily, using a liquid solution of water and sodium hypochlorite.
- Washing and disinfection of dishes and cutlery at the maximum possible temperature.
- Bedding and other textile elements, guaranteed by our supplier to have been washed at more than 60º.
- Availability of disinfectant gel, masks and gloves for users at the entrance of the house.
- Cleaning of air conditioning filters.
- The cleaning staff is properly equipped with gloves, surgical cap and mask.
How can I request more information about the houses?
From our website, in the contact tab or by email directly to the following address email@example.com Our staff will answer as soon as possible. You can also do so, by calling our offices from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, in the summer season the afternoon schedule is delayed one hour from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, in the following telephone numbers (+34) 966427994 or (+34) 962858080.
How to book?
If you want to confirm the reservation of a home you can do it directly through our website www.anacasa.es, or by contacting us by email or phone. To formalize the reservation will be necessary to pay 30% of the total price by credit card or transfer, as long as you formalize your reservation before 30 days until the day of entry. The remaining 70% will be paid 30 days before your date of entry. If at the time of making your reservation, less than 30 days remain until the day of your entry you must pay 100%.
When is the rest of the price paid?
The rest of the price will be made by bank transfer to the indicated account, before the 30 days prior to the date of entry to the property.
Where do I pick up the keys to the house?
The collection of keys will be from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. outside the summer season, and in summer from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays from 10:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. If the property is located in Oliva, you must go to "Inmobiliaria Anacasa" located at Paseo Padre Antonio Salelles # 3, low (near the post office). If the property is located in Dénia, you must go to our office located at c / Patricio Ferrándiz, nº 44, bajo.
What is the schedule of entry and exit to the house?
The time of entry to the house is from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. After hours, please contact us to be able to offer the Keybox system which has a supplement of € 10.
The return of keys will be done before 10: 00h of the day marked as departure in the contract, in the same house. Otherwise, the accommodation provider and the owner have the right to collect compensation for damages. This act could imply the loss of the deposit or deposit. The late check-out will be € 25 / hour without prejudice to the legal actions that correspond.
At the exit the Tenant must leave the accommodation in an orderly and clean state as it was found upon arrival. The crockery should be washed and stored in its place. The Accommodation Provider has the right to make a final inspection. If the Accommodation Provider observes that several pieces of furniture have not been placed in their original place or if the accommodation is not in a considerable state of order and cleanliness, the Accommodation Provider will be entitled to charge the additional cost to the Tenant.
We would like to specify that the time slot is the necessary so that Anacasa can guarantee the adequate cleaning of the apartments. If you want to extend the time of departure until 12 o'clock, provided that availability allows, you must pay an extra € 20.
How much bail do I have to deposit and how does it recover?
Anacasa will withhold through a pre-authorization Bank, through the card, the amount of 150 € on the same day of entry and collection of keys. This amount will be retained in your account and will be released a few days after departure, once the state of the home has been reviewed. The company reserves the right to modify the bail requested, depending on the leased property or the tenants who will occupy it.
In case of an incident, is there customer service?
Of course, for any incident, you can call our customer service line (+34) 962858080 in Oliva - (+34) 963010211 in Denia all day long. In case of EMERGENCY, you must press the correct option after listening the speech and "Anacasa" will respond as soon as possible so that you can enjoy your stay without any setback. Just at the back of the door access to your home, you will find an information sheet with phones and indications of interest.
Do you admit pets?
It depends on the home. It is necessary to confirm this information since there are dwellings that do not accept them.
Can I have a crib for my baby?
Anacasa has a crib for the comfort of our customers, let us know in advance and it will be available upon arrival. (Check if there is a supplement).
What does the kitchen include?
The kitchens of our apartments are furnished with the furniture and utensils of a seasonal property, suitable for the squares. Glasses, cutlery and crockery, will always find for two people more than the maximum occupancy set for housing. The equipment required by law is:
- Kitchen with two stoves for homes with capacity up to four seats and three stoves for more seats.
- Fridge, Iron, Oven or Microwave and Extractor hood.
Does it include cleaning service?
On the day of arrival you will find the apartment completely clean. If you wish to hire a cleaning service during your stay, Anacasa can provide this assistance that will not be included in the price.
Is bed linen and towels included?
Yes, all apartments have a set of sheets per occuped bed and a set of towels per person. Only sheets will be placed depending on the people who occupy the house, the other beds will not be equipped. On the day of your departure it is compulsory to put the sheets and towels in the bags provided for this purpose in order to avoid them being handled by the cleaning team.
Does the price include electricity and water consumption?
Water and electricity supplies are included during the season from JUNE to SEPTEMBER, as long as it is a normal consumption. The consumption of electricity is foreseen with a maximum of 18 KW / day, an excess over said consumption can influence the final tariff. If the rental period is equal to or greater than thirty days during the season from OCTOBER to MAY, the water and electricity supplies will be billed according to the consumptions made in the home at the same prices indicated by the supplying companies.
The occupancy of the accommodation for a number of people greater than that established in the reservation, will cause immediate expulsion without the right to reimbursement of the amount of the reservation.
The tenant / client has the obligation to leave the accommodation in good condition, collected and presentable, otherwise, the company reserves the right to cover any extra cleaning costs through the deposit.
- The property that you are going to occupy may be subject to a series of regulations of the community to which it belongs. These must be displayed on the board of the same complex or in visible places and every guest must submit to them.
- The dwellings in which it is not expressly indicated on our web page that admits animals (domestic animals), it is understood that its entry is strictly forbidden unless prior consultation with ANACASA, and an express authorization has been formalized once the owner's permission has been obtained. Otherwise, it will be penalized.
- The cleaning of the apartment is included, as long as it is a cleaning of normal use, otherwise you will be charged a cleaning fee between € 25 - € 60, depending on the time increased. Before leaving, remember to clean the crockery and kitchen utensils, close all windows, turn off all lights, turn off the air conditioning in case you have it and It is mandatory not to leave any kind of garbage inside the house.
- The maximum consumption established for this house is 18 KW / day, the excess thereof will be charged at the rate price of the supplier of the supply.
- The time of entry to the property is from 17.00 hours. The exit of the apartment must be made before 10.00 am on the day of departure, returning the keys to the office of Inmobiliaria Anacasa. If it is a non-working day, you must deposit them inside the mailbox located on the façade of the same.
- GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF POLICE:
Any person over the age of 16 who enters a hotel, camping or any other tourist accommodation is required to be accredited by an official document in force, whether national or foreign. Failure to comply with these regulations could result in a serious penalty (article 36.20) with a fine of 601 to 30,000 euros or, if necessary, a fine (article 37.9) with a fine of 100 to 600 € for the hotel establishment. Organic Law 4/2015, of March 30, on the Protection of Citizen Security). That is, EVERY TENANT OVER THE AGE OF 16 WHO IS GOING TO STAY IN A HOUSING MUST BE PRESENTED ON THE DAY OF ENTRY IN THE ANACASA REAL ESTATE WITH YOUR ID IN FORCE TO CARRY OUT THE POLICE RECORD.
- Failure by customers of any of the prohibitions established in this regulation will entitle the Company to terminate the contract. The owner of the establishment may seek the assistance of agents of the authority to evict from them users who fail to comply with the rules of internal regime or who intend to access or remain in them for a purpose other than the normal use of the service, in accordance with what is established in article 32.2 of the Tourism Law.