Oliva is a city located in the southern border of the province of Valencia, near the top of the province of Alicante. Our coastline stretches over 11.8km, formed sandy beaches and amazing natural dunes.
There are numerous landscapes and attractions to visit in Oliva. Thinking about your stay we explained to what will be able to done and some plans for enjoy your time vacation: What to see, What to do, What to eat and a brief explanation of how to reach us.
Beaches, parks, sports activities, sights, tours, restaurants, bars, cuisine…
It’s very useful reading it because along with our social networks, this page is a source of valuable information for tourists who want to know and enjoy the city and the beach of Oliva.
We wish you a wonderful stay enjoying your vacations.
• El Porrat de Sant Antoni, January 17. This event is a typical party where is offered Oliva’s artisanal food.The party is in street San Vicente, during all day. And the people cooking a typical dish named ‘Arroz amb fessols i naps’, the best of everywhere in Valencia. https://www.anacasa.es/news/disfruta-del-tradicional-porrat-de-sant-antoni-en-oliva-100.html
•Fallas. From 17th to 19th of March. It is the typical festival of Valencia. Where the people are wearing traditional dresses, the streets is very funny with bands and the participants building a big monument, which, represents a bad moments, like a politics or social problems. In the end of the party these monuments are burned. Come on and enjoy with us. Information Guided here. http://oliva.es/arees/vida-cultural/festes/
• Fair Trade. For a week in late June. In the Passeig Lluis Vives, you will be able to see three fairs Fair: Fire of Motor, fire craft and culinary.
• Moros y Cristianos. The third week of July. This festival is declared of National Tourist Interest. Every year, the Moors and Christians invade Oliva. The third week of July. Declared of National Tourist Interest. Every year, the Moors and Christians invade Oliva. The festivity starts the Thursday with a ‘Puchero Night’. While the Friday is ‘Christian Parade ‘ which it’s finishing at night, on the Paupi Beach, with the event: the debarkation. On Saturday there are a ‘big Moro parade’ and the finish party is on Sunday, when is the Reconquista. More information: http://oliva.es/es/areas/vida-cultural/fiestas/
⤴Summer is the time to enjoy the evenings, in the chill out bars. In a beach-transparent waters on a sandy bars and music are installed. Every summer can change some, but we leave a summary of the previous year. http://www.olivashot.com/chiringuitos
More information here:
• Cinema Portal Marina (Ondara). There is a shopping center with several cinemas about 15km to Oliva. http://www.portaldelamarina.org/eng
⤴‘La Ruta de la Tapa’ takes place in different areas of Oliva – ride area, neighborhoods of San Francisco and San Vicente, old town and beach – there are bars and restaurants offering a wide variety of tapas that delight our visitors. Every Friday, predominates a pleasant family atmosphere that invites to taste more like their tapas.
• Karting. If you want to go racing on Oliva, is the Karting Vives where you can rent a car, competing in group competitions or enjoy karts, motorcycles and supermotard.
• Horse riding. In the Natural Park Pego-Oliva and near the beach you can find the Oliva Nova Centro Hipico an ideal for walks and excursions with a horse riding.
• Mountain biking, trail running and road bike path for discovered the TnT de les Valls, an adventure trail mountain biking, trail running and road bike for the regions of Safor, Marina Alta, Marina Baja, Cocentaina and Vall d’Albaida. Live the adventure.
• Golf. Located in the Oliva Nova Golf Club.
• Tai Chi on the beach sand. Some schools of Tai Chi and others arts moving their activities and lessons, on the Oliva’s Beach, because the beaches are very calm and quiet. Ask it on the Uma Center.
⤴• Market on Fridays. Offers a variety of local produce (fruits and vegetables in season), clothes, shoes and various accessories in the Passeig Lluís Vives. Come spend an enjoyable morning looking and buying for the numerous stalls.
• City Market. You may also visit the Municipal Market open Monday through Saturday mornings. Find, every day, fresh and varied.
⤴Discover our endless beaches, characterized by protected nature. Walking towards our coast from north to south you will be able to find, five wonderful beaches.
⤴We propose you a car trips with a round inland villages. Immersed in their valleys, they emphasize its buildings, natural mountain setting and the gastronomy. Below we detail the ones we like.
⤴In the town of Oliva you can visit many historical monuments.
⤴Guided tours in our city and our natural wealth.
⤴Every Friday, a number of bars in the resort, is offered at a price of 2,5€ an elaborate cover and a drink. People go from bar to bar enjoying this gastronomic.
Restaurants participating in ‘Ruta de la tapa’
Download the map and poster here http://oliva.es/noticia/13481/oliva-estrena-la-seua-nova-ruta-de-tapes/
Más informacón sobre platos típicos valencianos y como cocinarlos aquí
Oasis. Expertise in rice and dishes of the area.
El Lloc. Pizzas, pastas, meats and rice. Three spaces bar, restaurant and terrace. Typical dishes and tasting menu.
El Pelut. Bar – restaurant in the old town of Oliva. Grilled meats. Daily and festive
Ca Fran. Mediterranean cuisine and typical local dishes. Specializing in dacsa cokes.
Sabore. Pizzas, rice and grilled meats.
Matias. Bar drinks and tapas.
Mambys. Hamburgers and hot meals.
Soqueta. Fresh produce from the area. High quality and price.
Les Dos LLunes. Meet or grilled, with terrace, pool and playground for children.
Pepica. Marisqueria and rice dishes. Tasting menu.
La Sota. Mediterranean cuisine. Especialidado in rice.
Beach Burger. Pans and dishes.
El Eden. Specialty in meat and fish dishes. It features a terrace Chill out.
Club Naútico. Valencia-based seafood dishes. Among them: rice with lobster and golden
Kiko Port. Fresh produce and cuisine.
⤴Inmobiliaria Anacasa is located at calle Patricio Ferrándiz, 65, 5º, 3, 03700 DÉNIA
You will see a sign saying SELBLAU S.L.U, at the entrance of the building.
Coordenades 38.8393952, 0.109146
⤴Real Estate Anacasa is located at Padre Antonio Salelles 3 46780 OLIVA
Coordinates 38.9207793, -0.1152254